My previous photo of this delicious vegan cake seemed to attract a lot of likes! We made it past 1K 🎉🎊
So as a way of saying thank you, I thought I’d share the recipe with you! Here it is...
Ingredients - 260g All purpose flour
- 45g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 190g Golden Granulated Sugar
- 4tsp Baking Powder
- 395g Coconut or Almond Milk (Any dairy milk substitute will work)
- 3tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50g Dark Dairy-free Chocolate Chips (Optional)
1) Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4 (350F/180c)
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder.
3) In a separate bowl, combine the milk, oil and vanilla extract.
4) Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients along with the chocolate chips, and mix with a wooden spoon. Be careful not to over mix, just mix until all the ingredients are combined.
5) Pour the batter into two lined 8 inch round baking tins.
6) Bake in the middle of the oven for 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean
The recipe has also been uploaded to my blog in greater detail. Enjoy baking, and be sure to share your results!! #Veganuary