Postcards from Italy.
A selection of images taken by an amateur photographer during his visits to various Italian cities, ca. 1900s-1910s.
Below is the information regarding where each photograph was taken.
1. Villa Serbelloni, Lake Como, Lombardy
2. The Rialto, Grand Canal, Venice
3. Loggia dei Lanzi, Florence
4. Roof of Milan Cathedral
5. St Mark's Square, Venice
6. Doges Palace, Venice
7. Bridge of Sighs, Venice
8. Street in Mercury, Pompeii
9. Colosseum, Rome
10. Saint Mark's Basilica, Venice
Photographs from Andy Brill on Flickr. Found on Pinterest / Vintage Everyday.