VEGAN-KETO MATCHA DONUTS🍩🌿 Kill those sugar cravings with the mind blowing vegan-keto donut recipe😍Grab a copy of our FREE VEGAN-KETO cookbook, Link in bio! 👇 ⠀
FOLLOW @EthicallyEnhanced FOR MORE DAILY VEGAN RECIPES 😍 😍⠀
RECIPE BELOW 👇👇 ⠀
▪2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
▪3 tbsp matcha
▪1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
▪4 flax eggs
▪1 tsp baking soda
▪1 tsp apple cider vinegar
▪1/4 cup coconut milk
▪1 1/3 cups coconut cream
▪1 1/2 cups loving earth salted caramel ▪1 1/2 tbsp matcha
1. Preheat the oven to 175C/350F. Coat a 12-count donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add your blanched almond flour, 3 tbsp matcha and sweetener of choice and mix well. Set aside.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add the rest of your ingredients and mix until combined. Add to your dry ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Divide the mixture amongst the donut pan, and fill each cavity until 2/3 full. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
5. Allow cooling in the donut pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Once set, dip in the frosting
1. In a large mixing bowl, add your salted caramel
2. In a microwave-safe bowl or small saucepan, heat your coconut cream until warm. mix in matcha
3. Pour your coconut milk over the salted caramel. Mix slowly, so the caramel melts 🦄🌈 Follow us for more vegan recipes daily!⠀
Created by @eveswholesomekitchen
JOIN THE VEGAN FIT TRIBE - LINK IN BIO 💪⠀
🍉 🍓 🍑 🍈 🍌 🍐 🍍 🍠 🍆 🍅 🌽