Summer, well not so much summer yet in Chicago, but I’ve been treating it that way! Anyone else trying to readjust to a new schedule? Feeling a little unorganized, playing catch up at home, at work or in life in general! 🙋🏼♀️. Not eating great, not taking care of yourself like you would like to? So busy you aren’t taking the time for you?
My summer plans to make up some time and feel less crazy!
1. Wear less make-up, 5-minute face by @beautycounter, to save some time! Link up in bio or DM me for more info.
2. No make-up Sundays to let my fave breathe.
3. Saturday meal plan- look at the week ahead and plan my meals so I’m not wasting food, going out to eat excessively and eating healthier! I have not eaten well the last couple weeks and just don’t feel my best or have enough energy for my job or being a mom!
4. Sunday planner- get organized for the week, block off time for specific tasks so I’m accountable, block time for emails so I don’t go into the black hole, fine me time so I have enough energy for my kids during bedtime, workout to feel the release of stress, etc. Sunday’s, I will communicate with all parties (mainly my hubby) involved so I’m not spending time making arrangements last minute, which drives me crazy. 😫🤪
5. Log off! Owning your own business, especially ones that are open from 5am until 9pm some days and weekends can be consuming. I vow to log-off to reset and allow me more energy, time and focus!
6. Get back to taking class 4-5x a week to feel my best! *** 3 More Chances with me TOMORROW @saltfitnesschicago:
- 5:30 Barre
- 8:30 Barre
- 9:45 FIT
Photo Cred: @susielacocque