In my previous post about my personal yin yoga flow for menstrual periods, the frog pose wasn't in a clear view. So here it is, I post the frog pose again.
Yin Yoga Frog pose :
- Start from all four (4 point - table pose), make sure the hips are in line with the knees.
- Open both knees to the side slowly while keeping it in line with the hips, as wide as it can until it cannot open further.
(You can put a towel underneath both knees to make it less painful)
- Then slowly bend the elbows to the mat and lower down the chest until it touches the mat if it is possible. If it's hard to lower down the chest onto the mat, use a booster/pillow underneath the chest & stomach.
- Lengthen both arms on the mat in front of you, and then just drop your elbows on to the mat.
- Your chest, your tummy, your thigh, your legs, your arms should be all relax and passively grounded. - Hold this position for at least 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, slowly walk the arms toward your body and very gently lift your chest and shoulder up.
- Very gently pull both knees back to the center into table pose again.
- Move your hips down toward the heels into child pose. (You may open both knees wider before moving your hips down, so that you have more space for your stomach). And just relax both arms at the side of your thighs.
- Rest in this child pose for 30seconds.
Happy Monday, all! ☺️