I thought I’d write more, but the camp days are long and there aren’t enough hours in the day. Adam has taken on some extra assignments at the nonprofit including IT help desk support and app developer. We’ve decided there’s no better time than the present to potty train a toddler. 🤪 The kids have had ups and downs but they’ve been welcomed into the fold and have embraced everything that comes with the day to day. Thus far this is shaping up to be one of the most interesting and intense thing we’ve done in the last year and half. We ❤️ Uganda. 😄
1. Favorite classes: sign language, dance, and sewing
2. Games played: Sorry, dead man, and various card games among others.
3. Least favorite classes: agriculture and bed making
4. Non camp related essentials: USD to Ugandan Shillings conversion
5. Sewing class taught by Adam
6. Home made play dough class taught by yours truly.