6 Unusual Signs of Dehydration You Should Know About
Your breath, skin, and body temperature may be telling you you’re running low on water. Dehydration occurs when the body has insufficient water to function properly.
1. Bad Breath: Saliva has antibacterial properties, if you’re not producing enough saliva, you can get bacteria overgrowth in the mouth, and one of the side effects of that is bad breath.
2. Dry Skin: A lot of people think that people who get dehydrated are really sweaty, but in fact, as you go through various stages of dehydration, you get very dry skin, skin may appear flushed as well.
3. Muscle Cramps:Dehydration is only one potential cause of muscle cramps, but it’s one worth considering if you get cramps while exercising, particularly in hot weather. The hotter you get, the more likely you are to get muscle cramps, and that’s from a pure heat effect on the muscles.
4. Fever and Chills: If your body is severely dehydrated you may experience fever and chills. Fever, in turn, can worsen dehydration, and the higher the fever, the more dehydrated you may become.
5. Food Cravings, Especially for Sweets: When you’re dehydrated, it can be difficult for organs like the liver, which uses water, to release glycogen [stored glucose]. While you can crave anything from chocolate to a salty snack, cravings for sweets are more common because your body may be experiencing difficulty breaking down glycogen to release glucose into the bloodstream to use as fuel.
6. Headaches: Even mild dehydration can cause a dehydration headache and even trigger a migraine headache. Drinking a full glass of water and continuing to sip more fluids during the day is an easy way to ease your pain. 👉 @mydoctorweightloss
#eastlake #southbay #southbayuprising #chulavista #nationalcity #southsandiego #sandiego #weightlossdiaries #otaymesa #otayranch #weightlossjourney #weightlossfooddiary
#weightlossexpert #weightlossph #weightlosswarrior #weightlossfast #weightlossafterbaby #weightlossultimate #weightlossprogramme
#weightlossdrink #weightlossover40 #weightlossmealplan #weightlossclinic #diet #dieta